Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mirek Bodnar 5


by Khrystyna Mykhailiuk
the weakest link

the greatest tenderness for her
I feel in the morning

calm, pure face
just after sleep
not spoiled by day anxieties
stresses
talks with officials
freaks
and simply by those fucked up

and me – just after sleep
with my hangover and booze breath
at which she grimaces
and says
brush your teeth

an ideal time for tenderness
and sentimentality

but above all I love her at midnight
while preparing for sleep
hugging her
cuddling up my feet to her feet
my thighs to her buttocks
my breasts to her back

just a few minutes
or a few dozens of minutes as she dipped into sleep
warm
placid
tired by day anxieties
stresses
talks with officials
freaks
and simply by those fucked up

love comes at midnight
tenderness – in the morning
between them is sleep
all the rest is called life

now you know
when I can be killed




No comments:

Post a Comment